InfiniteWorld navigates brands, creators, and their products into the digital revolution known as the Metaverse, providing a full 360 degree solution, anchored by content creation, digital distribution, and consumer engagement.
InfiniteWorld is seeking an experienced VP to join the Finance department in support of the Investor Relations and FP&A team. The role will report to the CFO and will be responsible for all aspects of Investor Relations, including forming and executing the Company’s IR program, to help shape and effectively communicate the Company’s strategic direction, as well as running FP&A (i.e. analysis, data planning, models and budgets).
Role and Responsibilities
- Partner with CEO and CFO to build a public company-ready Investor Relations function
- Develop strong relationships with investors and sell-side analysts leading to a deep understanding of Wall Street models and KPIs
- Manage sell-side analysts, monitor consensus estimates, and manage working sell-side model for the company
- Advise on SEC filings and disclosures, ensuring that we deliver consistent, accurate messaging; Monitor changes in SEC regulations or other legal precedents to ensure best practices in investor communications
- Prepare and present investor presentations at key meetings, as well as, prepare presentations for the Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Develop key metrics and guidance philosophy, with a goal of providing consistent, fulsome, and insightful disclosures to our target long-term investor base
- Perform valuation analysis on the company stock, peer groups, and the market to develop insights on overall and relative performance; Collect investor feedback, review analyst reports, and monitor consensus expectations to report to executives on stock performance and positioning
- Lead an investor targeting program; Track and report investor activities and success metrics
- Partner with the executive leadership team, operating division leaders, and division and corporate finance and accounting teams to deliver accurate and comprehensive monthly financial forecasts and one-year and three-year financial plans
- Establish financial planning approach, guidelines, and metrics across all businesses; Analyze the projections and plans for improvement opportunities
- Provide critical financial analysis, leadership, and partnership with operational leaders to drive business decisions relating to key opportunity areas through fact-based financial data and analytics
- Lead efforts related to financial models and analyses to support strategic growth and other initiatives and acquisition opportunities, including collaborating with financial advisors including investment banks
- Build a high performing, highly productive, results-oriented team
- Recognize competitive landscape and business trends and can interpret impact on business today and in the future
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Investor Relations (in-house or agency) as a sell-side analyst and equity research
- Extensive knowledge of tech and SaaS models and KPIs
- Deep understanding of the investment process on both the sell-side and buy-side
- Strong financial analysis skills paired with solid market and financial knowledge of the business
- Ability to effectively partner with cross-functional teams and influence senior level executives
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, financial modeling and reporting, and advanced PowerPoint presentation skills
- Strong ability to present complex business models & ideas in a clear and engaging manner
- Demonstrated persuasive communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain business relations
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!
InfiniteWorld does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at InfiniteWorld brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.