InfiniteWorld is looking for a Full Stack Developer with a focus on Frontend, TypeScript, and Blockchain, to play a key role in the development of INFINITE. Our close-knit team of innovators and thinkers is what makes all of this possible and we are looking for a candidate that has the same drive to build the world of tomorrow.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with a broad spectrum of stakeholders, from executives to external contractors. In your day-to-day, you can expect to oversee external contract resources ranging from 2-5 people (on average). You will play a pivotal role in building our solutions, including, but not limited to: blockchain development, designing our applications, managing infrastructure, compiling documentation, and most importantly, you will be driving innovation.
As a startup, our team oversees all aspects of development from design, coding, and testing, all the way to continuous integration and deployment. You should have experience in all phases of development and know-how to build innovative solutions from ideation to deployment. Lastly, with the right initiative, grit, and confidence, this is an opportunity where you can truly shine.
- Design, implement and drive the development of decentralized supply chain applications
- Orchestrate blockchain development teams and manage the development of mobile Apps
- Attend and drive daily scrum meetings as a project manager and oversee objectives and deliverables of a team of developers
- Develop frontend applications in Typescript
- Develop backend applications in NodeJS / Typescript
- Write unit and integration tests using modern frameworks
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate with various stakeholders, including leadership, customers, and partners
- Hands-on proficiency implementing Agile methods and tools
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and delivery features on tight timelines
- Experience working in agile development projects
- >3 years backend development experience using NodeJS, Express, or similar
- Solid experience architecting solutions (experience in different architecture layers and components is a must) through multiple frameworks
- Solid understanding of frameworks and their underlying architectures MVVM, MVC, MVP
- Experience with main blockchain protocols such as Ethereum (Solidity) and Hyperledger (Go)
- Experience with blockchain standards (e.g. ERC20, ERC223, ERC721) and developing/testing frameworks (e.g. Quorum, Blockapps, Truffle)
- Experience working with DevOps: Git, Docker, Jenkins
- Experience working with a distributed team using agile development methodologies
- Proficient using Google Sheets, Docs and Slides as collaboration tools
Nice to have
- Experience with mobile App development on iOS and Android
- Experience working with testing tools such as Jest or Karma
- Other Frameworks are a plus: Spring Boot, Express, Revel
- Experience with other blockchain technologies (EOS, Hashgraph, Ontology, Tezos, etc.)
- Experience working with agile project management tools such as ZenHub, Jira, Trello, etc.
At InfiniteWorld, we bring brands and products into the combined virtual and physical worlds through our scalable infrastructure and NFTs of true utility. We provide brands the tool box to increase engagement, traceability and authenticity for real world and virtual products, events, and interactive experiences.
At InfiniteWorld, we are creating more than a metaverse. We are creating...
THE MEGAVERSE. THE INFINITEWORLD MEGAVERSE. The Physical & Virtual Worlds Connected. Create with us. Join our Infinite World team!