InfiniteWorld is seeking 3D Animator(s) that are masters in high-volume and high-quality digital animation generation, using Maya, Max, and/or MotionBuilder.
Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce high quality, character and object driven animations on deadline-driven projects.
This is a remote/telecommute position. The studio is 100% virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the world!
- Work with directors, leads, and other animators to completely understand and implement the needs of a scene in the layout process.
- Utilizing our in-house tools; create a scene with exceptional pace and performance.
- Take the vision of the Director and block the existing boards to create a 3D version of the story reel with a unique layout of shots.
- Work with the Director(s) and CG Supervisor on the iterations of each shot/sequence. Your sequences must be captivating with a focus on the final dramatic performance.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable about the software used on production, as it relates to the Animation department.
- Attend Layout Reviews, Launches, and Approvals with Production, as well as balance equality with efficiency under tight deadlines.
- Adhere to the complexity of different projects as well as the production schedule.
- At least three years of experience in video game, film, TV or episodic animation or equivalent (will consider less experience if you are just truly a rockstar that hasn't been discovered yet)
- Proficiency to communicate with all disciplines and to support and elevate the team in terms of visuals
- Experience with animation software such as Motion Builder, 3ds Max or Maya
- You love pushing the envelope and understand a collaborative environment
- Create high-quality 3D animations for humans, animals, creatures, objects as well as soft/hard bodies
- R&D relevant technologies and best practices to support the animation pipelines
- Collaborate with Technical Artists to design custom rigs and skeletons
- Work with Art Director, Animation Director, and Lead Artists to understand the high-quality objectives and ensure animation style consistency across projects.
- Provide accurate time estimates for tasks and meet production deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and deal with heavy workload/multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to record information accurately and detect/report issues before they compromise delivery
- Ability to analyze and problem solve/keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software quickly or on the job if necessary
- Ability to take instruction, but also work independently when needed
At InfiniteWorld, we bring brands and creators into The Metaverse. The combined virtual and physical worlds through our scalable infrastructure and NFTs of true utility.
We leverage the best of blockchain and digital capabilities to create branded experiences like never before. We provide brands the tool box to increase engagement, traceability and authenticity for real world and virtual products, events, and interactive experiences.
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!
InfiniteWorld does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at InfiniteWorld brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.