InfiniteWorld navigates brands, creators, and their products into the digital revolution known as the Metaverse, providing a full 360 degree solution, anchored by content creation, digital distribution, and consumer engagement.
The Product Engineering team seeks an experienced Release Manager to join us. This role will be responsible for implementing and managing the release process from deployment to testing, then finally to the production environment. In addition, this position will provide strategic leadership to the QA team to promote continuous improvement of all tasks and activities performed by the broader testing team. You will play a pivotal role in the delivery of our solutions, including, but not limited to: mobile applications, web applications, blockchain solutions.
As a startup, our team oversees all aspects of development from design, coding, and testing, all the way to continuous integration and deployment. You should have experience in all phases of development and know how to build innovative solutions from ideation to deployment. Lastly, with the right initiative, grit, and confidence, this is an opportunity where you can truly shine.
Role and Responsibilities
- Define quality standards for the teams in various testing technologies
- Own the development and execution of formal test plans using manual and automated testing processes to ensure the delivery of quality software applications
- Own the execution of Go-Live activities and schedule, including the deployment plans and checklists
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Work with collaboratively with the Development and QA team to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Coordinate release content and effort between Dev Ops, QA, PMO, Development and PO teams
- Conduct Release Readiness Reviews and Milestone Reviews
- Produce Deployment, run books and Technical Implementation Plans
- Conduct weekly release reporting, and communicate release details and schedules to the Business and D&E teams as required
- Plan and manage all agreed release activities and the release calendar including infrastructure, environments, and data center activities
- Maintain the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information, such as: build and release procedures, dependencies, feature flags and flag status, and notification lists
- Manage production issue triage process to ensure speedy resolution of issues / bugs
- Perform post-mortem reviews to identify root causes of release issues and to continuously improve the process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- >5 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development with both on-premise and cloud environments
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience with Quality Management Software and associated processes and standards
- Experience with testing tools: Cypress, Playwright, Postman, Jest
- Experience with Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git
- Experience with Amplify, Netlify, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, EC2
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to easily switch and translate between technical and business communications
- Demonstrated effective collaboration and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!
InfiniteWorld does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at InfiniteWorld brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.