Industrial Color Studios, the leader in digital content production, seeks multiple talented 3D Modeling & Texture Artists to work on our eCommerce content.
The 3D Modeling & Texture Artist is a master in high-volume, high-quality, digital artwork generation, using Maya/Max, Zbrush/Mudbox, Substance Painter & Photoshop.
Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce multiple deadline-driven projects with high image volume while maintaining the utmost in accuracy and the highest visual quality.
- Works with CGI Lead and production management staff to assess and build out hard and soft surface 3D models at both photo-real and real-time resolutions
- Helps to follow, revise, and create new quality standards for modeling and texturing of products within the company
- Participates with creative team in asset development
- Quality control review of results
- Work with licensing partners to teach them how to process 3D models, textures and shading at their facilities
- Must have a photo-real quality portfolio of 3D modeling and texturing in 3DS Max and/or Maya
- Excellent understanding of UV layout techniques
- Knowledge of topology for efficient but realistic looking meshes as both photo-real and real-time
- Technically minded; knows how to use various computer applications, such as: Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, Nuke, AfterFX, VRay, Arnold, RedShift, Octane, Deadline, Shotgun, fTrack
- 1-3 years in a CGI production environment as a modeler/texture artist
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys working on a team and teaching others
- Ability to prioritize and deal with heavy workload/multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to record information accurately and detect/report issues before they compromise delivery
- Ability to analyze and problem solve/keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software quickly or on the job if necessary
- Ability to take instruction, but also work independently when needed
About Industrial Color
Originating in 1991, Industrial Color is a family of vertically integrated creative production and software companies including globaledit, Industrial Color Productions, Industrial Color Studios, Impact Digital, Smashbox Studios and Fast Ashleys Studios. Together they provide leading production, post-production, SaaS workflow and related services. The brands provide solutions for photography, advertising, retail, media and production companies worldwide