InfiniteWorld is looking for an organized self-starter to be our new Operations Manager. The Operations Manager’s responsibilities include reporting directly to the VP of Operations and collaboratively working through tasks. You should be well-versed in internal operations to evaluate all operations in the organization.
To be successful as an operations manager, you should possess excellent communication skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks. Top candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-efficient way
- Understand and collect requirements from various functions (e.g., Accounting, Sales, Operations) and stakeholders (e.g., Executives, Managers) to complete and maintain the companies SOPs (Playbooks)
- Work cross-functionally with departments (Product, Engineering, Technical Support, Sales, etc) to optimize usage, collect product feedback, and present suggestions for improvement to the Manager
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; identify trends
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Communicate job roles and responsibilities; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions in collaboration with the managers
- With the Manager’s help prepare annual budget and schedule expenditures
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, or related field, or 5+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Experience in understanding requirements from various functions (e.g., Production, Engineering) and stakeholders (e.g., Executives, Department Heads)
- Relevant experience working in an ever changing fast paced environment
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning responsibilities with strong accountability to delivering outcomes
- Superb organizational skills
- History working with cross functional teams
- Highly polished written and oral communications skills, personal impact, and presence
- Agility and adaptability in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment
- An entrepreneurial approach to owning responsibilities with strong accountability to delivering outcomes
- Extreme resourcefulness and excellent communication skills
- A learner’s mindset and the ability to pick up new information quickly
- A genuine excitement for solving problems
- A passion for helping make people’s work processes better!
At InfiniteWorld, we bring brands and creators into The Metaverse. The combined virtual and physical worlds through our scalable infrastructure and NFTs of true utility.
We leverage the best of blockchain and digital capabilities to create branded experiences like never before. We provide brands the tool box to increase engagement, traceability and authenticity for real world and virtual products, events, and interactive experiences.
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!
InfiniteWorld does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at InfiniteWorld brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.