At InfiniteWorld, we bring brands and creators into the Metaverse. From eCommerce to NFTs, we navigate brands and their products into the digital revolution.
We leverage the best of blockchain and digital capabilities to create branded experiences like never before. We provide brands the tool box to increase engagement, traceability and authenticity for real world and virtual products, events, and interactive experiences.
Why the Sales Lead is critical to our success:
Brands strive to be on the bleeding edge of technology and market visibility, and YOU are the go-to expert in Web3 strategy. You showcase the value of InfiniteWorld’s branding solutions and serve as the trusted advisor as brands seek to make an everlasting impact in this evolving virtual space. As a Sales Lead, you are a culture-driver, promoting an environment of continuous innovation to provide the best solutions to our clients.
We provide tailored offerings to all of our clients. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with our Creative, Product, Infrastructure, Marketing, and Executive teams in order to strategically convey the value and intricacies of our branding solutions, custom to each client.
- Develop an understanding of the business and strategy of InfiniteWorld’s partners and apply this understanding in the execution of deals/plans.
- Support the deal process by tracking deal issues, supporting operational tasks, and escalating as appropriate.
- Successfully negotiate and close deals as supported by senior management.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships with business and technical partners within the industry.
- Identify and cultivate opportunities with brands, agencies, and content partners,
- Collaborate with senior colleagues in identifying, evaluating, and articulating partnership opportunities.
- Organize and execute strategy for pitch meetings where external partners respond to requests for proposals from InfiniteWorld.
- Develop potential partner lists to help InfiniteWorld stakeholders meet high-priority development needs across all functions (engineering, art, production, etc.).
- Participate in due diligence by evaluating the production, design, timeline, and market viability of proposed product(s).
- Contract Management:
- Assist with contract management and execution by tracking dissents and driving resolution.
- Communicating and reviewing key contract terms with stakeholders, reporting to InfiniteWorld’s legal team.
- Assess post-launch progress against defined success metrics.
- Document all deal activity on InfiniteWorld’s CRM.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B sales, ideally with experience in the creative / technology / metaverse/ crypto / NFT space.
- Deep understanding of Web3, including emerging technology and competitive trends, to best understand how InfiniteWorld is positioned within the industry and leverage that knowledge to impact results.
- Inherent drive to succeed in both personal and professional endeavors.
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems and the value of documentation.
- Clear, impactful written and verbal communication.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Premium health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- FSA and HSA
- Flexible PTO
- Upward Mobility
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Pregnancy & Family Leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Equal Compensation (regardless of gender or race)
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!