DreamView is looking for a Head of Production to Lead the Production department. The HoP will be responsible for coordinating projects in the CGI and Immersive divisions, working closely with Supervisors, Leads and the CG/2D artist teams, both locally and internationally.
This is a remote/telecommute position. The studio is 100% virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the world!
- Works with the account service team and digital strategist to identify web/digital solutions for client needs and to coordinate production of fully integrated interactive/traditional advertising campaigns.
- Consults with the account service and creative teams to develop client interactive projects, provide guidance in design and content development, and to advise on platform capabilities and limitations.
- Defines resource needs and works with project management team to create project estimates, plans and timelines.
- Selects, coordinates and manages production of interactive projects with outside vendors.
- Manages routing process, in partnership with appropriate Project Managers, throughout the life of the project.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of digital projects, keeping account service teams up-to-date.
- Manages a flexible number of Co-ordinator's, based on number of projects
- Prioritizes project tasks and manages deliverables independent of the project team to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Manages content creation, asset collection and organization of interactive projects.
- Manages quality assurance and testing efforts for all interactive projects.
- Assists in solidifying processes and establishing best practices for digital projects in the company.
- On digital projects, works with the project management team to manage budgets and project profitability, monitors scope creep and re-scopes projects if necessary.
- Attends networking and other community engagement on behalf of the company.
- Keep all staff current with key topics and opportunities relevant to our clients’ business.
- Have effective communication skills
- Are able to manage outside vendors effectively and efficiently
- Have solid business and advertising industry understanding
- Love managing details and are really, really good at it
- Have an understanding and capacity for analysis/analytics
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, but take direction and coaching well
- Proactively bring new ideas, new information on relevant technology, etc., to the team
- Have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Willing to assume ownership and responsibility for their work
- Have the ability to work in an energetic and creative environment and engage effectively with diverse personalities
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Macintosh operating system, Microsoft Office, and multiple web browser proficient
- Demonstrated writing and speaking skills
- Understanding and familiarity with marketing/advertising tactics
- Understanding and familiarity with leading production management software, especially Shotgun and fTrack
- Familiarity with, and working knowledge of, Adobe Design Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with CGI and Mobile development pipelines and roles
- Basic understanding of coding languages and their uses/limitations
- Knowledge in websites, email, social, digital advertising, SEO and SEM
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and MailChimp a plus
- Google and relevant certifications a plus
DreamView Studios was founded by veteran CGI visionaries with 100+ years combined experience in creating CGI & Visual Effects for blockbuster movies, AAA games, commercials, and eCommerce products, hailing from companies such as Disney, Industrial Light & Magic, Pixar, and Electronic Arts.
The DreamView™ cloud platform and production services help businesses create, manage, and distribute photoreal and Augmented Reality CGI products and media for eCommerce sites, marketing initiatives, consumer experiences, and more. Virtual products, lifestyle scenes, and video creation is not only faster and less costly than traditional set design and layout, but also provides infinitely reusable 3D CGI assets and media. The company’s proprietary platform and process facilitates streamlined product development and visualization, and is globally scalable.
DreamView's team is completely virtual with employees across the globe. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, unlimited time-off, massive growth opportunities, and a supportive and knowledgeable team to facilitate your success.