Our client, a leader in digital content production, seeks a talented Production Co-ordinator to work on eCommerce content.
The Production Co-ordinator will be responsible for coordinating projects in the CGI division, working closely with Producers and the CG/2D artist teams, both locally and internationally. The main focus of the Production Co-ordinator is to manage and implement tasks and targets crucial to the delivery of eCommerce projects on time and on budget.
- Work with Producers and Supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the departments meeting internal and external deadlines
- Organise rounds and meetings, taking notes and following up on information as necessary
- Ensure production database is kept updated daily with notes and critical information before departing for the day
- Anticipate and communicate issues to Head of Studio to resolve problems quickly
- Maintain an accurate summary of progress from the previous day’s work by artists
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries of all temps and finals
- Manage resources and communicate coherently with other support departments
- Scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details
- Organize and setup client review sessions
- Coordinate and package deliveries including submission documentation
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives
- Ensuring project scope, status and completion information up to date
- Ensuring work is being approved and completed on time and to specification
- Establishing quality control and project closure processes
- Experience working in the film, television, commercials or product visualization industry.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience within VFX, Commercials or Product CGI as Production Assistant or Line Producer.
- Highly organized, diplomatic and resilient.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Shotgun and/or fTrack is a plus