InfiniteWorld navigates brands, creators, and their products into the digital revolution known as the Metaverse, providing a full 360 degree solution, anchored by content creation, digital distribution, and consumer engagement.
We are seeking a talented Senior Unity Technical Artist to work on multiplayer Unity games for all platforms. In this role, you will be part of our core dev team, helping to implement a wide range of game features from prototype to release.
**US-based candidates preferred.
- Integrate game assets into Unity with sensible object hierarchies and maintain an organized project space
- Implement user interfaces for multiple platforms using Unity’s UI and animator controller systems
- Collaborate with 3D artists and animators to create exciting and dynamic materials, shaders, particles, and other VFX related technical tasks
- Build and implement character rigs and integrate animations
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to develop and test new features
- Assist in optimizing game art and the art production pipeline, building tools and workflows to help artists work more efficiently while maintaining the artistic vision
- Stay up to date on latest developments in Unity Engine technology
- You are a Master of the Unity Universe: 3+ years Unity experience including deep knowledge of 3D rendering in Unity, Unity animation, Unity UI, prefabs, shaders, Shadergraph, and particle tools with Unity 2021.x or newer
- Comprehensive knowledge of the fundamentals of modeling, texturing/shading/surfacing, rigging, animation, lighting, rendering, scripting, and tool creation
- Strong familiarity with 3D graphics and shader optimization requirements for multiple platforms including mobile
- Understanding of the technical art asset delivery for an entire game for real-time use
- Experience working in version control (Git, Perforce, SVN)
- Experience working with project management tools and collaborating with larger teams
- Strong proficiency in 3D programs (Maya, Blender) and Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Familiarity with node-based tools such as Playmaker and Shadergraph
- Familiarity with profiling and performance optimization
- Self-driven and well-organized with strong communication skills
- A high personal standard for quality and a thirst for learning
- Previous experience shipping multi-platform titles and a high level of enthusiasm for video games
- Experience making real-time multiplayer games
- Arts or animation background with a technical leaning
- Scripting knowledge in Python, MEL, C#
- A BS or MS degree in design, games related, or technical field
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!
InfiniteWorld does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at InfiniteWorld brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.