At InfiniteWorld, we bring brands and creators into the Metaverse. We leverage the best of blockchain and digital capabilities to create branded experiences like never before.
In our Mechanique division, we are creating fully immersive and reconfigurable digital environments for brands to engage with consumers through rich Metaverse experiences, including through gaming and VR/AR worlds.
Our team is seeking a talented technical artist to work on multiplayer Unity games for all platforms. You will be working closely with our highly skilled core development team, software engineers, artists, and designers to implement new features and content for brands.
This is a remote/telecommute position. Our studio is 100% virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the world!
- Integrate assets in Unity without sacrificing artistic vision or exceeding technical limits of minimum specification mobile devices
- Architect and implement user interfaces for touch screens, controllers, and keyboard+mouse using Unity’s UI systems
- Bridge the gap between art and engineering by creating specifications for production ready code, including at times prototyping in C#
- Produce particles, shaders and other VFX for Unity applications
- Collaborate with engineers to develop and test new features, prototype shader code, and provide useful feedback during testing phases
- Full implementation of character rigging and animations
- Proactively train yourself to remain at the forefront of Unity Engine technology
- Develop and maintain art production workflow/pipeline by writing scripts/tools to aid artists to create more efficiently
- You are a Master of the Unity Universe: 3+ years Unity experience including deep knowledge of 3D rendering in Unity, Unity animation, and particle tools with Unity 2021.x or newer
- Comprehensive knowledge of the fundamentals of modeling, texturing/shading/surfacing, rigging, animation, lighting, rendering, scripting, and tool creation
- Must have optimized shaders for mobile device rendering
- Examples of your work that demonstrate that you can overcome technical obstacles in Unity and to create engaging experiences on mobile platforms
- Deep experience optimizing real-time 3D graphics pipelines for mobile platforms
- Understanding of the technical art asset delivery for an entire game for real-time use
- Experience working in version control (Git, Perforce, SVN)
- Ability to efficiently work in Jira or other project management tools
- Strong proficiency in 3D programs (Maya, 3DS Max)
- Strong proficiency in Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Professional full-time programming using one or more interactive content engines (e.g. Unity, Unreal, in-house)
- Profiling and performance optimization of applications
- Communication, in both spoken and written English
- Self-organization and working independently
- Collaboration and working in teams
- Enthusiasm for working with video games projects
- Experience making real-time multiplayer shooters
- Scripting knowledge in Python, MEL, C#
- BS or MS degree in design, games related, or technical field
At InfiniteWorld, we bring brands and creators into The Metaverse. The combined virtual and physical worlds through our scalable infrastructure and NFTs of true utility.
We leverage the best of blockchain and digital capabilities to create branded experiences like never before. We provide brands the tool box to increase engagement, traceability and authenticity for real world and virtual products, events, and interactive experiences.
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!
InfiniteWorld does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at InfiniteWorld brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.