Dreamview is looking for four Contract Compositors to support us on our current projects in the Media and Entertainment Department.
This is a remote/telecommute position. The studio is 100%
virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the
- Achieve simple to complex compositing tasks at all stages of the production process.
- Produce high-level photorealistic images and create seamless transitions between filmed footage and composited 2D and 3D elements;
- Work with supervisors to determine creative and technical approaches
- Deliver work within established project targets, and the high-quality standards of the company.
- Experience in compositing photorealistic images of high-quality and skills to create a smooth transition between shooting plans and 2D/3D elements.
- A strong sense of compositing, color, and design, and a thorough knowledge of the film industry and color.
- Extensive knowledge of extraction techniques of bluescreen and greenscreen
- Interest in AI and Digital Human tech
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of relevant experience working within a VFX pipeline
- Compositors should be fluent in BMD Fusion, with an understanding of the adobe suite.
- Compositors should understand compositing for animation including multi-channel EXR AOVs and how they merge together to provide control post-render.
- Looking for candidates who are passionate about the art & science of digital imaging, with a great attitude and excitement for continued learning.
- An expressed interest in new technology
- Positive attitude and proven track record in problem-solving
- Nuke expertise, with adaptability across other potential 2D software such as Adobe Suite, Fusion, Silhouette, etc.
- Compositing experience in a CG pipeline.
- Software agnosticism a plus, with some levels of fluency in adjacent software like AfterEffects, Premiere, PTGui, basic 3D software, a definite bonus
- Experience working in a similar industry position
- Good working knowledge of Nuke software & Adobe Suite
- Developed artistic and precision senses, good eye, and mastery of photographic shooting including knowledge of color, light (reflection, refraction, shadows), perspective, and composition;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Work ethic focused on dynamism and collaboration; ability to perform multiple tasks, prioritize and solve problems
DreamView Studios was founded by veteran CGI visionaries with 100+ years combined experience in creating CGI & Visual Effects for blockbuster movies, AAA games, commercials, and eCommerce products, hailing from companies such as Disney, Industrial Light & Magic, Pixar, and Electronic Arts.
The DreamView™ cloud platform and production services help businesses create, manage, and distribute photoreal and Augmented Reality CGI products and media for eCommerce sites, marketing initiatives, consumer experiences, and more. Virtual products, lifestyle scenes, and video creation is not only faster and less costly than traditional set design and layout, but also provides infinitely reusable 3D CGI assets and media. The company’s proprietary platform and process facilitates streamlined product development and visualization, and is globally scalable.
DreamView's team is completely virtual with employees across the globe. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, unlimited time-off, massive growth opportunities, and a supportive and knowledgeable team to facilitate your success.