We are always looking for Modeling & Texturing Artists to join us on a project basis, with the potential for continual work after a few months.
The 3D Modeling & Texture Artist is a master in high-volume, high-quality, digital artwork generation, using Maya/Max, Zbrush/Mudbox, Substance Painter & Photoshop. Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce multiple deadline-driven projects with high image volume while maintaining the utmost accuracy and the highest visual quality.
This is a remote/telecommute position. The studio is 100% virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the world!
- Works with CGI Lead and production management staff to assess and build out hard and soft surface 3D models at both photo-real and real-time resolutions
- Helps to follow, revise, and create new quality standards for modeling and texturing of products within the company
- Participates with the creative team in asset development
- Quality control review of results
- Work with licensing partners to teach them how to process 3D models, textures, and shading at their facilities
- Must have a photo-real quality portfolio of 3D modeling and texturing in 3DS Max and/or Maya
- Excellent understanding of UV layout techniques
- Knowledge of topology for efficient but realistic-looking meshes as both photo-real and real-time
- Minimum requirements: Maya and/or 3DS Max, Photoshop, VRay
- Technically minded; knows how to use various computer applications, such as: Illustrator, Nuke, AfterFX, Arnold, RedShift, Octane, Deadline, Shotgun, fTrack
- 1-3 years in a CGI production environment as a modeler/texture artist
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys working on a team and teaching others
- Ability to prioritize and deal with heavy workload/multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to record information accurately and detect/report issues before they compromise delivery
- Ability to analyze and problem solve/keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software quickly or on the job if necessary
- Ability to take instruction, but also work independently when needed
Please note that while we would like to respond to every application, due to the high volume of applications for this position, it may not always be possible. We will keep your application on file for any suitable openings in the future.
At InfiniteWorld, we bring brands and creators into The Metaverse. The combined virtual and physical worlds through our scalable infrastructure and NFTs of true utility.
We leverage the best of blockchain and digital capabilities to create branded experiences like never before. We provide brands the tool box to increase engagement, traceability and authenticity for real world and virtual products, events, and interactive experiences.
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!